Monday, May 7, 2007

Update 5/7

Hi guys, I've been talking to Jill's parents over the last week and I wish there was more to put in this update. Basically, there is a surgery planned for this Friday to have the skull flap put back on Jill's head. (It's just the area they had to remove initially to reduce the swelling.) The only condition is that her vitals and temperature remain stable throughout the week, so lets keep our fingers crossed! Once the surgery is completed is when they can move her back to Arizona. Everyone is really hoping to have her moved in the next week or two. Jillian's parents packed up our apartment over the weekend and her dad drove back to Arizona today to take all her stuff home. He's planning on being back in Colorado by Friday in time for the surgery. Please continue to keep Jillian in your prayers for a successful surgery..... Hopefully this week will go well for her so she'll be able to have it.

The auction for Jill and her family will be on Saturday, June 2nd at our apt. clubhouse in Aurora, CO. We've already had a bunch of people donate things which is awesome, THANK YOU!!! I'll post a full detailed outline of directions and times and stuff like that, in the next couple days. So mark your calendars for the 2nd!! -Jackie

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."

1 comment:

Babs said...

Hi Jackie,

Is the Auction still on? I hope so.. if not the 2nd, when? Also, Where, so I can mapquest directions. Thanks! Babs